Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 12:05 PM   #20
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yeah, you won't know until then. I signed up for the $100 TV.

It remains to be seen whether they'll honor the invites on a first-come-first serve or random selection or best customer only basis.

I'm not fond of this method, but it is what it is.
I doubt if we'll be able to tell what their method is. I'd like to think it's a queue that favors current Prime members over 1-month Prime Day shoppers (I assume most of those don't sign up until they've settled on the purchases they want).

Anyway I signed up for the TV too, received the email at 10:43 ET, so we can compare our results. (There's a good deal on a Mounting Dream wall mount today - hope it's still there if I get lucky with the TV)
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote