View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 11:14 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
The only time I ever used Decal Grl skins was back in the Sony PRS-X50 days, when I had two shiny silver bezels that I really wanted covered. But otherwise, the value wouldn't be there for me; those things are expensive! If you combined the cost of an OEM cover (which I won't buy either unless greatly reduced) with a Decal Girl skin, you could have another reader (practically ).
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote