View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 07:17 AM   #7
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Or just copy & paste to a word-processor, like LO Writer.

You only need hosting if sharing to random public.
Hmm... that's a point. I did not think the OP was looking for public sharing. I'm not sure, but Wallabag did not look like it was intended for that. It looked like it was intended for sharing the collection with yourself across possible multiple devices - hence my suggestion of a notes app. But now I come to re-read the post again, while sharing at some level seems implied, it is not explicit. If it is an entirely local requirement then that may open up to many other choices. Copy-and-paste as you suggest, Vivaldi browser with its built-in notes, Joplin using local storage, and there are likely many other programs out there.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote