View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 04:59 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Let's see, 10,000/750 = 13 1/3 units per location, that sounds about right. I think discussion here at MR supports the 'sold out in a couple of days' comment.

Sales have topped $500k? I should say so! 10,000 * $350 = $3,500,000! Even allowing for them talking about wholesale rather than retail prices (as I'm sure they are) they've got to be well over a measly half-million.

It also sheds some light on the availability, certainly 10,000 is a lot of units, but spread across the U.S. (and a bit beyond ) it doesn't go very far.

I guess this also confirms that the Readers are generally selling well amongst non-MobileReaders.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote