View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 01:41 PM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paieye View Post
So much time passed since I posted the question that I had recourse to self-help. 1. I Changed my Amazon password. 2. I copied the new password into Notes. 3. I did a Factory Reset on my Fire. 4. I registered the Fire to my Amazon account, using of course the new password. 5. I went to my Amazon account, and downloaded all of my nearly 300 books to the Fire. So all is now well ! But why my Fire became deregistered in the first place, I still do not know.
Two points:
  • Don't shout.
  • "So much time"? Seriously? It was 12 hours and much of that in the middle of the night for the majority of users here. Patience! Help is a favor; it's not on demand.

That said, self-help is good and posting your solution is better still.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote