View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 01:31 AM   #53
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
@Amalthia - I PM'd you an AO3 invite code in case you want to test whether the issue is with your account. (Probably unlikely.)
I created a new account and loaded both links into my Calibre test environment and it worked. I'm now seeing the additional tags information for restricted stories. Now the fun part, going through my AO3 settings to see what is different between the two accounts.

Thank you so much for sticking with his and coming up with an out of the box solution.

Once I find the setting in AO3 I'll update this thread so if anyone else runs across this problem they'll know the solution.

Thanks so much for your help,
Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote