View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 12:37 AM   #96
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post

skillachie, I apologize again I'm so busy these months I haven't had, myself, the time to visit those BookFusion threads since last summer. I purposely don't open them, because they would suck me in and devour me.
Thanks for the feedback and your approach. No worries you already gave us ton of feedback that we have been slowly crossing items from the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
However, I must agree with everyone else who said that adjusting brightness via a vertical swipe is extremely useful, so I hope you'll be adding it to the app, on iOS and Android. (I think I must have sent you this request, among others, in my list of BookFusion missing features/wishes last summer.)

Moon+ Reader, too, offers a vertical swipe to change brightness – along the left edge of the screen. Swiping along the right edge of the screen in Moon changes font size. Very clever!

So, you might perhaps go the Moon route as well: allowing us to configure two separate vertical swipes (horizontal swipes as well, now that we're at it) in BookFusion.
Got it. This has been requested multiple times and will be added.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote