View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 04:30 PM   #20
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Is the long-text metadata column enabled? I would check whether they're present there. If they aren't that indicates a failure in getting them from the site.
I'm not sure if it's enabled, where would I go to check? I did review the "genre" custom column and I don't see that as an option to select there.

I would assume it was enabled because the "genre" information is downloaded for non-restricted stories into a custom column and on the title page of the stories. It's just not working for restricted fics.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote