View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 06:10 PM   #45
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Snide is fine. I like snide.
Yeah, I've noticed you like it. I think you equate it with wit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
But please point out where I (or anyone else) introduced anything remotely political or religious to the discussion. That was squarely on your shoulders in post #19.
I was pointing out recent news showing normal people being persecuted by the FBI for their religious and political beliefs — and how the FBI could conceivably use the audio information stored on Amazon to aid in their witch hunts. The point was not to argue politics, but to show some examples about how the Echos bugging could be used for government overreach. I guess you got triggered by the examples I used instead of getting the point.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote