View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 12:09 PM   #44
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Does anyone know what the last version of iTunes is that allows a backup that contains the apps and not just a reference to them?
Imazing should do the job. I tried to install some really old archived apps but I got the "code signature is no longer supported". I don't dare to uninstall Marvin to try it out - it doesn't really make sense in the end too.

Regarding MapleRead. As already mentioned the really big issue for me are the custom fonts. Unlike Marvin MR refuses to use custom fonts quite often. I hate to get up and fire up the computer again.
Second is you get no images tab to scroll through all the pictures in a book. Quite comfortable for maps and fantasy.
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote