View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 06:55 PM   #68
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumWarlock View Post
OMFG!!! Your spreadsheet!! I am in awe. I am not worthy. I want to come learn at your knee.

Seriously, that's incredible. I especially love the colorful pie charts. And how satisfying it must be to track all of that data!!

BTW, where are you from in Central FL? I grew up in Tampa, although I live in the PNW now. Hate the heat...
Aw, thank you. It's actually a mess right now as I need to update stuff and am all over the place (like my brain)

I do live in Lakeland, so not far from Tampa. Do agree completely on the heat and humidity, though! Maybe that's one reason my brain is so chaotic
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote