View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 11:46 AM   #16
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I wasn't suggesting you would blindly accept whatever the AI gave you, nor rely on it to be a complete solution on its own, I wouldn't even do that with a human editor. But spell-checkers, grammar-checkers, and the myriad other "editor" software solutions that have been around for years - not to mention some very interesting statistical analyses I've seen done by Tex2002ans - can all give a writer something to consider. If the writer isn't going to at least think about what they're doing they might as well give up now.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote