View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Well, I called up Sony support and they have been of no help. The support person, I could tell from they way she as responding to my question, didn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

So, does anyone have a solution? I don't know why the bookmarks that were created on the PDF file are not showing up at all. The PRS-700 CD comes with a PDF manual. The PDF manual also has bookmarks and those bookmarks on the Sony show up as a "Table of Contents". I can click on the "Option" key in the Sony and a "Table of Contents" will appear.

However, PDF files where I added the bookmarks are not showing up as "Table of Contents" on the Sony. They aren't showing up at all.

I'm using Acrobat Pro 9 for Mac. I also have access to Acrobat Pro 8 for Macs.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote