View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 05:47 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetristres View Post
Yeah, probably I disabled this confirmation at some point I was doing a clean up.

Thank you!
One the first adjustments I made to calibre was to change the Remove book shortcut from Del to Shift+Numpad-Del, even then I didn't dismiss the confirmation.

If you're using the Tag browser intensively, such as you were, you can give it keyboard focus via a keyboard shortcut. I have it set to Ctrl+Shift+T. It's a toggle so use it again to return keyboard focus to the book list.

The ↓ and ↑ keys traverse the list, the → and ← expand and collapse nodes, the Typewriter Return key cycles through the search options.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote