View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 01:42 AM   #38
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Oh true on the squeak. But I probably paid less than $5 for the app, got a good few years use out of it, and these days, my eyes simply wouldn't tolerate reading a book on a tablet anyway.

My time on the computer is limited, thanks to somewhat severe dry-eye syndrome, so I'd rather save that time for other things than a complaint on an app I don't use anymore.

I just put some hours recently (in bits and pieces) into scanning some 78 illustrations of an Allen W. Seaby book that will be public domain (as far as MR is concerned) next year. God help me getting through the image cleanup!

Good luck with your project! I have no idea which option might suit best. I never ponied up for Bookari sync, so no experience there.
Hi:

I know whereof you speak, when you talk about body parts letting you down, like eyes. Of late, I end up slathering arthritis crap on my hands constantly. They're letting me down, too! You're not alone, lol.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote