View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 12:54 PM   #153
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
I saw the movie and didn't think much of it. It was too weird.

Quote:
Dracula by Bram Stoker
I read Dracula: Annotated for the 125th Anniversary last year for my Halloween-time horror novel. It included text from multiple editions and some other Dracula-related material of Stoker's along with many footnotes that helped explain many details I would have otherwise missed. This was my first time reading Dracula, and I enjoyed it more than Carmilla. I played Dracula and Nosferatu soundtracks on Spotify while reading it.

Quote:
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
I read all of Ayn Rand's fiction on my own. It was good, but I have some issues with it, such as Dagny's earlier suitors all being okay with her choosing John Galt, because he was a better man than them. I enjoyed The Fountainhead more.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote