View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 01:47 AM   #33
Kindleing
Groupie
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Kobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
And the question is... What is the cheapest non-free Kindle book? I've got several $9.99 books on my wishlist, but it's not worth it to me to spend much over $10.
They have an assortment at $0.99, $1.99 and $2.99. Sometimes these are one day markdowns. I have filled in several series holes at these prices on one day markdowns.

My $9.99 book left me $0.01 short of the $10 punch card but I figured something would be available before the time limit. Today I picked up a $.99 special just because it sounded kinda humorous.

Take Back Tomorrow: A Pulp-Era Time Travel Adventure

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071DMIDQ
Kindleing is offline   Reply With Quote