View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 09:11 PM   #57
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Also in source: calibre book-details link support.

Documentation:

You can easily make these links from show-book links by replacing "show-book" with "book-details". At some point I will add getting the book details link to the details context menu.

Links on items look like this:
Attachment 200712
Is the author-name link and arrow link the same thing?

A thought: One thing that's always bothered me is that I prefer to have clicking names search for the item in the Calibre library. However, author link overrides this. The inconvenience of this means I don't use author link even when I'd like to.

If they could be made separate elements perhaps this could be fixed?

Last edited by ownedbycats; 03-31-2023 at 09:15 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote