View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 07:31 PM   #17
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I mean to correctly read names and places. It happens mostly in SF or fantasy books.
Why is it important, unless you read aloud to someone else?

I don't know, the thought is completely alien to me. I don't pronounce any names I read to myself. Why would I care about their pronouncement? And what do you mean, "correctly read"? What's an incorrect reading? Do you subvocalize when you're reading? I've heard about people doing that.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote