View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 05:26 AM   #32
KStock
KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Mini and Forma, Kindle Paperwhite, Yiben P47L
Just a few thoughts after a couple of months using this.

GOOD:
  • It's small, so it's easy to carry around
  • Powers up very quickly (about 3 seconds)
  • It handles large files well (I have several "complete works of..." from Delphi Classics, and no problems with them)
  • Plenty of memory for books
  • Recognises books in subdirectories

NOT SO GOOD:
  • Battery life: the battery drains very quickly even in sleep mode
  • Doesn't handle grouping books into sets or categories

SUGGESTIONS:
  • Battery life: as it powers on quickly, I tend to switch it off completely instead of putting it in sleep mode
  • Book collections: create a subdirectory and place the books in it. To sort the books into order, add a number at the start of the name. Then use the file browser to open the book.

On the whole, I am very happy with the reader. Although it could be improved, I certainly don't regret buying it.
KStock is offline   Reply With Quote