Thread: Libby problems
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 05:25 AM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Yes the icon showed it as being downloaded. But after my lunch break when I went to restart, it insisted on connecting, which I couldn't do. (Was listening at work). Audible tries the same shenanigans, although eventually it will give up and open the book. It's irritating. Smart Audio doesn't do any of that, but I rarely if ever have the table of contents in that app, so I never know when the chapter is going to end.

If anyone knows of a good program with TOC, share!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote