View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 09:34 PM   #1671
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
I didn't have those problems.
I'm still using the plugin from linux and working great as always
I think it's a problem with Goodreads because when I export a csv file from them if I update a column manually if it doesn't show up as being read on the file.

This has been happening for a while now.

Try it, mark a book as being read and put in the start and end dates manually and then see if Goodreads shows the dates on the library export.

Books that I have re-read when I update the read dates if I do them manually, only the last read date that was updated through the Kindle will show up as the read date in the plug in.

Fixing the read dates also will cause problems. Basically, if i do anything outside the Kindle the dates won't show up in the plugin.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote