View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #39
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
The iPhone screen is a marvel. About ten years ago, I got my eyes lasered, having become extremely nearsighted from all the reading I did in the womb. I had one eye corrected to 20/20, and the other to 20/40, in order to limit my need for reading glasses. While I do use reading glasses for comfort, for treebooks, computers, and my 505, I can get along without them, and I flat don't need them for reading the iPhone.
With respect, the iPhone screen is a perfectly standard 320x480 LCD screen, neither better nor worse than any PDA with the same screen (which many have). It is no "marvel" .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote