View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:40 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmc_meneses View Post
I can see when you remove the back code that there is a code for the part, PRSA-CL30, even so there is no much more info in the web...

Does anyone knows the code of the back cover without light?

Thanks
After reading your first post I tried to find the model number. Since the lighted version is PRSA-CL30, I'm guessing the non-lit version is PRSA-C30. But I can't confirm that. I'm wondering if the Standard Back was ever sold as a retail product? You would probably have to find a part replacement number.

If it's any help, it looks like the T3 that sold without a light, was marketed as the PRS-T3S.

Last edited by rcentros; 02-09-2023 at 12:58 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote