View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 05:48 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I've not seen any SW bugs on the Y-Ben P47L, but there are at least two versions, earlier one is matte surface and later one has a soft shiny film that doesn't come off even after dissassembly.
The YiBen Y-Ben P47L is 4.7" screen and fits any pocket, though costs more at about €100 / $100 inc shipping. Has multiple languages inc English.

A 2.9″ screen sounds a bit small, but I'm tempted to get it for testing that our images in epubs work on a smaller than 4.3″ screen (my smallest working Android phone).

My craziest device to read an ebook is a Palm Z22. Only 160 x 160 pixels and about 2″ screen. At least there is also a Linux app to talk to it and an archive site of Palm OS apps. Neither pdb format supports images or indeed really anything except paragraph breaks as extra space.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote