View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Hey, you haven't changed a bit, Zee. Same smile, same attractive attire, same ebook reader (which one is that again?). I do see that you started your first ever post to the forum with a grand total of 7 sentences in a row that begin with a capital letter (unbelievable!)....and then you quickly gave that up befoer the post was finished and we've never seen another one since. Nice consistency!
LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE CAN'T AFFORD TO FIX HER SHIFT KEY BECAUSE SHE IS SAVING UP FOR AN EINK BASED DEVICE. ZELDA, FEEL FREE TO HAVE SOME OF MY CAPITAL LETTERS. I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM. HERE YOU GO... JUST CUT AND PASTE AS NEEDED. YOUR CTRL KEY WORKS RIGHT?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHIIIII IIJJJJJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMM MNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVWWWWWWWWWWWWWXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYY YYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BOB
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote