View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
New version

I took the original version on holiday with me and discovered a lot of OCR errors that my spell-check had not picked up. Alex Bell was also kind enough to make some suggestions. I have now made about fifty textual corrections.
Also, there are long quotations which appear in the paper copy in indented smaller font. I’ve now used the epigraph menu of BD to differentiate them from the main text. There are three short italicised passages within the quotations that could not be recreated with BD, so I have put them in upper case.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote