View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 11:14 AM   #9
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Thanks.  My technical German is sorely lacking, from lack of conversation in places like this.  I have a minor in German from my university, but I am looking for any practical experience (chat, forums, etc.) I can get to improve my language skills.  
As for the Plucker and AvantGo sections, I can say nothing for the former.  I have tried Plucker, and though it is very powerful, I really do think it will be the few and the proud, even among the geeks, who make genuine use of it, because the UI is difficult to understand.  As such, I don't know how much conversation there will be on it.  
As for AvantGo, I suggest that you let the forum stand for a while.  I really think that there will be more and more interest in AvantGo as they get closer to releasing their OS5 client.  For the moment, it is in beta and they are letting people into the beta group a few at a time.  I presume that they will go eventually to a fully public beta and then continue to develop, letting people join as they will.  I have managed quite to content myself with iSilo, so I'm waiting to get wind of fully functional card support before I even bother trying again.  Either way, I think interest is going to rise eventually.  
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote