View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 02:05 PM   #60
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Yeah. I'm finding that my battery indicates full charge (all blocks filled in on the meter).
I don't specifically try to charge it. I only have it on the cradle to transfer books. What a wonderful feeling of freedom to not have to worry about the battery.

I hope Sony doesn't consider it overkill and cut back if there is ever a next generation of devices. This is a real big positive for the product.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote