View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 08:29 PM   #1
Bermudagirl
Connoisseur
Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Question Series Grouped by Letter of the Alphabet in Sub Groups

My series (and authors) are grouped by letter of the alphabet (see attached files).
Does this happen automatically after you have created a certain number of series? or is there a setting somewhere to do this which I have forgotten?
For example, all series starting with A are listed under "A" and I can open this "sub group" to see all the series starting with "A".
I have now installed Calibre Mobile to give me a separate library but my series are not organised in the same way.
This is difficult to explain which is why I have attached screen snips to explain what I am talking about.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Documents.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	198932   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre 2.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	198934  
Bermudagirl is offline   Reply With Quote