View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 06:36 PM   #72
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Maybe its that hardening Drm is usually bad. And ultimately pointless
It impacts legit customers more than the pirates. Since Windows removed support for SecuROM (and rightfully so; it was a huge security hole) I've had to go to shady sites to acquire NoCD cracks to play the games I purchased!

I also have one game that I can never play again because the installer phones home to a website that no longer exists and won't let me proceed past that.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote