View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 05:07 PM   #71
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
dvd is now almost dead. Amazon still sell a few but blockbuster.videos is long gone. My obsoleted dvd player expired and got binned. Netflix rules.
Hey! I prefer DVDs, have a nice collection, and just bought a new DVD player - when my Philips decided to suck in my DVD of Die Hard (part of a box set!) and refused to give it back! (We took the device apart, removed the DVD, put it back together, and it still works...it's like a speaker thingy. I'll never put another DVD in it! But it plays sound from the TV)

Sorry!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote