View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:04 PM   #36
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
I would give up my Kindle before my iPhone, but if I just had my iPhone I'd never read on it (except the occasional reference or absolutely having nothing else to do). I don't think the two can even compare...

I just can't stare at that tiny screen (backlit) especially.
Different strokes, & all that. But the Stanza has a reverse screen feature, that puts white type on a black screen. It's supposed to be spouse friendly, for reading in bed, or maybe for dealing with glare while you catch some rays on the beach. You might try it for your backlight issue.

Plus on Stanza, you can adjust the backlight down down down....
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote