View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #33
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
This is an interesting thread. I just got a 505 and shortly after I decided I wanted an Ipod touch. When I realized I wanted one, I didn't even realize you could ebooks on them. I have since decided to hold off on the Ipod touch for a short while...maybe in the next month or two, I'll get one. However, I really don't think I'd be doing much reading on the Itouch, if I had the 505. The 505 is just as easy to take with me anywhere. I wanted the Ipod touch for the other applications and games that it has. But If I do end up getting an Ipod touch, I know I won't regret having both. ♦
What I'm finding is that my 505 stays at home. Now, I do have an iphone rather than a Touch, so I'd be carrying it anyway. But what seems to be happening to me is that my 505 has become just another book. It has not displaced my treebooks, in part because I tend to buy used, and in part because what I buy used is not generally stuff that's available in ebook format.

The test of my 505 is going to be next week, when I'm traveling. I am not taking any treebook with me. Usually, I take four books on the plane in my briefcase, and pack another four or five in my luggage. And I also take several magazines.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote