View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 03:57 AM   #29
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisuu View Post
Yea, I wish there was an all black version with the sunken display. But, it's still a beautiful device and the edge doesn't bother me.

There's also an option in KoReader settings: TOP BAR > Taps and gestures > Page turns > Invert page turn tap and swipes / buttons
Thank you, that solved it! Yes, I changed the orientation so that I can use it with my right hand. I really don't understand why they've made it default to have the buttons on the left.

I don't like black borders on my ereaders and prefer white. But the best option would be to have it all gray like the background of the screen to make reading as immersive as possible. Of course, this all fades away after a while of reading, but it would help the transition as you get sucked into the book
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote