View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 06:11 AM   #4
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishedsarah View Post
Is there a way to put a link to Amazon or Goodreads for each book? So, I can click it and it'll open my browser directly to the books page, instead of having to search for it?
A built in option is to right click in the book details page. Here there is a "Search internet option" where you can specify Amazon or Goodreads.
There is also another plugin "Search Internet" that can be customized. The attached screenshot shows my customisation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crop.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	198249  

Last edited by svenlind; 12-07-2022 at 06:14 AM.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote