View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 06:44 AM   #15
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I have also ordered from Danmark. Ireland is also in EU, though Denmark doesn't yet use the Euro. Credit card was ECB rate + 2.64%.

I will compare it with the 5″ Sony PRS-350 (has touch), the old 6″ Kindle Keyboard 3, Kindle PW3 and the Kobo Libra (page turn buttons & touch).
I'll also compare with an old 4.3″ Android 4 Sony-Ericsson phone epub app and the 2″ 160x160 pixel Palm Z22.

Last edited by Quoth; 12-01-2022 at 06:47 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote