Thread: PNG in KF8 yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 02:02 PM   #36
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Well, I'm glad it works for you, but other than retaining that derelict K4PC, after XP and 7, I've never been able to dl an AZK-was-MOBI file. And yes, I've tried. Sure, I could boot up my old 7 or even the old XP box, but damn, that's a lot of effort to go to.

Hitch
Are your various kindles registered? (Specifically K2) Doesn't matter if ther work, just need to be registered.

Go to "my devices and content" page while signed on to the account where the device and book was purchased. The book listing should have a drop down menu with an option to "download and transfer over usb". Click that and the book should download.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote