Thread: PNG in KF8 yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 08:45 AM   #26
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem is that my post was correct and the reply was wrong.

I never said anything about uploading Mobi. I know Amazon does not accept that as a format. But given that Amazon still converts to Mobi for older Kindles, doing things like embedding fonts to get a specific character won't work even though it works for KF8/KFX.
Jon:

Are you actually saying that MY reply was wrong? And where is it, exactly, that you are certain that Amazon is still converting files to MOBI, as opposed to already having old, KF8-MOBI files for extant files?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote