Thread: PNG in KF8 yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 04:43 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
The answers are in the post you quoted.

amazon still supplies MOBI to devices that need it but does not accept it from authors/publishers.

People have been asking you to actually read posts that you reply to. Are you ever going to start doing so?
The problem is that my post was correct and the reply was wrong.

I never said anything about uploading Mobi. I know Amazon does not accept that as a format. But given that Amazon still converts to Mobi for older Kindles, doing things like embedding fonts to get a specific character won't work even though it works for KF8/KFX.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote