Thread: PNG in KF8 yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 12:54 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford-eBooks View Post
Hmmm.. I thought I saw a thread recently (dont ask me which) where someone said that you can't rely on embedded fonts. Might have been an iOS thing? I've not had problems embedding fonts in the past.

Hilariously: All but ONE of the icons are found in a font that I embedded, but one of them had to be taken from a different font and wouldn't render. Would have gotten away with it ALL if it hadn't been for that one pesky glyph!

Oh, the shaded table rows work just peachy on KP3 not a problem AT ALL.
I would make sure that you test on things other than KP3, just to be on the safe side. KP3 is...it's almost a browser-renderer. Don't get me wrong, it can be very reliable in lots of ways, but you will get performance and alignment and other things in KP3 that you don't get in the wild.

And of course, make sure you test in KP2.9x, too, in the DX emulation, for the KF7s still loose out there.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote