View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 12:12 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I’ve never done a challenge like this and it looks like fun. I’ve been laggard about looking into Storygraph, but it would be easy enough to enter my WTR list from GR at that, even if I don’t get around to porting my entire GR booklist. And it would serve to test the waters, too.

I particularly like the “from your wishlist” aspect, as it seems every year I mean to eat into my wishlist and then I don’t. Perhaps this will be the motivation I need.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote