View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 06:25 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Kudos also to RobertJSawyer. I didn’t mind the sentiment as much as I minded the vulgarity, but not to the extent I felt justified in changing it.

With that said, I’m going to separate out the “Why I love my Kobos” posts from this thread, start a new thread and move it to the main Kobo forum. No point to the disconnect in Kobo eink love in the defunct tablet subforum!

ETA: New thread.
If you move the other thread to the Kobo Reader forum (where it belongs), then eventually, it will sink into the background and not be seen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote