View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 12:48 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Kudos also to RobertJSawyer. I didn’t mind the sentiment as much as I minded the vulgarity, but not to the extent I felt justified in changing it.

With that said, I’m going to separate out the “Why I love my Kobos” posts from this thread, start a new thread and move it to the main Kobo forum. No point to the disconnect in Kobo eink love in the defunct tablet subforum!

ETA: New thread.

Last edited by issybird; 11-09-2022 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Add link.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote