View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 04:45 PM   #1666
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
The last version of the plugin that worked for me without getting a time-out on larger shelves (something that happened after this version) and gives me no problems is 1.15.4.

I am still using it. I was facing Goodreads from stopping the syncing of shelves otherwise, but the plugin kept running even after "the connection from Goodreads has been lost".
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote