Thread: Audible sync
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 03:16 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm sure a lot of it is me making mistakes. I'm still figuring things out. The part that hangs me up is that on my Fire tablet and Android phone, Audible doesn't seem to update its displayed progress data until after I hit the play button. Only after I hit play does it indicate it's picking up my progress from another device. Which is not all that handy to me. With Alexa on the Echo, I can't see ANY progress info until after I tell her to "Read my Book" and then open the Alexa app on a device to determine where it's at.

Then there's been several books where the Audible chapters don't seem to match what the narrator is announcing. Audible might indicate chapter 6 while the narrator reads "Four." I'm sure that's an entirely different issue, though.

What manual sync are you referring to on your phone? Is it a function of the phone or Audible?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-09-2022 at 03:31 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote