View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 07:16 PM   #21
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Where are you looking to see the partitioning limits? The only way to know for certain is to plug that baby in to a PC and see what it shows as freespace and you mentioned in the past that you were not planning on doing so.

Many of us would appreciate if you would. The memory partitioning is the biggest factor in my decision not to purchase a Glowlight 4.
Ok. I never plugged it in to a pc. I thought something like that would show on the device itself if it existed.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote