View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 12:11 AM   #20
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I see no partitioning limits. I side loaded hundreds of ebooks with no space issues or limitations
Where are you looking to see the partitioning limits? The only way to know for certain is to plug that baby in to a PC and see what it shows as freespace and you mentioned in the past that you were not planning on doing so.

Many of us would appreciate if you would. The memory partitioning is the biggest factor in my decision not to purchase a Glowlight 4.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote