Thread: "New" Kobo Mini
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 07:27 AM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Aaargh, I wish I had your patience (and knowledge), @Spinningwoman, to add Dropbox to my Kobo Mini as well! It really sucks that whenever I need to send a book to my Kobo Mini, the only way to do it (if it's not purchased via Kobo Store) is via a darn mini-USB cable! Hard to get hold of one these days... Practically all of my devices have switched to USB-C by now.
A microUSB cable is very easy to get a hold of these days.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote