View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 06:42 PM   #1687
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Perhaps moving the comment outside the definition?

Code:
/* Basic Styling for what passes for pages in an epub */
@page {
  margin-top: 0;
  margin-left: 0;
  margin-right: 0;
  margin-bottom: 0;
}
I moved my comments inside the definition because when I run the Calibre Editor's "Remove Unused CSS Rules", it leaves the "outside the definition" comments behind when it removes an unused rule. With the comment in the definition, the comment goes away with the rule. EDIT: Since @page is never removed by Calibre, I guess that's not an issue here. So, moving the comment out would work.

In this case, since @page is exactly the same in every book that I've run through Calibre, and the rule isn't exactly complex, removing the comment entirely is a reasonable workaround.

Last edited by enuddleyarbl; 09-05-2022 at 06:44 PM.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote